Sunday, June 18, 2006

4 Jobs I've Had in My Life...
1. physical therapist
2.an assisstant in an IT company "ordinator, we data entry ,and other things"
3.assisted my dad in his work " data entry mainly"
4.free lans translaor <_< just once
4 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over...
1. forrest gump
2-u've got mail
3- sleepless in seatle
4- green mile
:X: i'm a big fan of tom hanks

4 Places I've lived...
1. abudhabi/U.A.E
2. portsaid
3. Cairo
4.

4 TV Shows I Love to Watch...
1. operah
2.friends

4 Places I've Been on Vacation...
1. :D mesh 7agat woow ya3ny .. maybe alex masalan
2.
3.
4.

4 Websites I Visit Daily...
1. slang
2. hotmail
3. some blogs
4.metacafe

4 Places I'd Rather be Right Now...
1. Abudhabi
2-swissland
3-italy
4-spain

4 Bloggers I'm Tagging...
1. :D mesh 3andy 7ad a3melo tagg over than the pppl u tagged

1 Comments:

Blogger Amid Stars said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home